Ecole Centrale de Lyon
In a context of constant evolution, Centrale Lyon has the dedication to train young engineers made general, open and with the ethics necessary to invent the changes and meet the societal challenges of the 21st century.
The school wants to give them the means to invent a vision of tomorrow’s world, to become facilitators of projects, and to create value.
Located on the Ecully Lyon Ouest campus, it plays there an important role in the project Yin & Yang, strategic alliance between Central Lyon and EMLyon Business School.
Key values :
Number of people :
- Engineering students 1A : 335
- Engineering students 2A : 353
- Engineering students 3A : 452
- PHD students : 197 including 33 engineering students
- Permanent teachers : 168 including 48 CNRS researchers
- Exchange agreements with partner universities : 160
- Double degree agreements : 48
- Double degree students : 20%
- Taught languages : 9
- Different nationalities on campus : 40
- Research units all CNRS labeled : 6
- Annual number of theses : 50
- Scientific publications in international journals with referees : 230